Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Here's to the New Year...

In a few minutes I'll be heading to bed to watch the New York New Years celebration only to nod off an hour or so before the main event.  Today was like any other day, except we didn't have work.  We slept in. Well until 8. I guess in terms of infants that is sleeping in.  We ran errands. Played with Evelyn. Cleaned up a bit. Threw in a few loads of laundry. And if it wasn't for my husband bringing home a bottle of Champagne, I would have probably forgot it was New Years Eve.
























And as Evie slept, and we we watched a movie while eating Chinese takeout and sipping Champagne in the middle of our living room floor surrounded by our daughters toys I realized that we were so truly blessed by 2010.
















In fact, it's been my favorite year thus far.

















And while I kept none of my resolutions, and it was by far one of the hardest emotionally, financially, and physically, it brought about the most wonderful event that I have ever experienced. The birth of our daughter. Going from two to three.

It gave us Evelyn.
























And that made this year and all of it's ups and downs... Amazing.
























 





















Thank you 2010.  I'll miss you. 



And welcome 2011... you have some huge shoes to fill.




Happy New Years everyone.  Party hard. Be Safe. We'll see you next year!

3 comments:

Shan said...

That's beautiful! I can't believe she's sitting up so well. I don't know why not, lol. Fynn's almost there, too.

Shan said...

Oh, and Happy New Year!

M. said...

That shot of her chubby little thighs had me cracking up! Happy New Year to you and your lovely family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...